Certified NLP Practitioner
Thank you for your interest in my fully accredited NLP Practitioner Course.
If you have come this far, you probably already have a rough idea of what Neuro-Linguistic Programming is. If not, you can will definitely find out on this course!
I’m sure you have a number of questions so I did my best to answer the most common ones below.
This course is for you if:
- You have an open mind and like to experiment and explore the magical power of NLP and the human mind
- You are curious about how the human mind works and how it can be re-wired and re-programmed so it becomes your best friend, ally and supporter in achieving what you want in life
- You would like to improve your ability to understand others, communicate more effectively and positively influence others
- You would like to know how to improve your life as well as others’
- You are interested in self-development, personal development and/or helping people to grow
- You are a parent and would like to help your children develop a healthy mindset, mental fitness and resilience
- You would like to add new strings to your bow as a professional coach or therapist or would like to refresh your knowledge of NLP through learning and practice
- You are at a crossroads in your life and would like to change career and are interested in moving into coaching (life, business, sales, etc.)
This course is NOT for you if:
- You are not opened to news of information and exploring your and other people's maps of the world
- If you want a quick certificate but aren't willing to participate in the practical part of the course
- If you are not willing to learn about new ways of seeing the meaning of our thoughts, actions, behaviours and communication
What will this course give me?
- Give you the theoretical knowledge base and practical experience and certification to practice NLP at practitioner level
- Give you first-hand experience of the power and effectiveness of different NLP techniques at practitioner level
- To provide you with countless opportunities for confidence building, self-development and personal growth
What will I learn?
The importance of the subconscious mind and its role in driving how we think, feel, behave and communicate
Essential skills for influential and effective communication:
The power of non-verbal and its influential role in our communication
The art of verbal communication and the use of different language patterns to have a positive influence on others
How to manage your mental fitness and wellbeing and how to help others to do so.
NLP coaching techniques to reduce anxiety, remove irrational fears and phobias
How to control your own emotional state so you can always perform at your best, and how to help others to do the same
How to create well formed, compelling and aligned goals (outcomes) that are understood and supported both by the conscious and the subconscious mind.
Techniques to release excessive amounts of negative emotion (anger, sadness, fear, guilt, etc.)
Techniques to ease and manage interpersonal conflicts either in your personal or professional life
Understand what programmes we run, what those strategies/patterns, what do we use them for, how can we change them so you can create more beneficial, healthier and more productive habits and behaviour patterns.
And so much more.
For the full syllabus, please email - ask for syllabus
What do people say about the course?
Is there an exam?
Yes, there is! The practical part of the course will be your practical assessment, and there will also be a written exam at the end.
RELAX! This exam isn’t there to fail you! It is there to help you build your confidence in your own knowledge and help you with your practice in the future.
What certification will I receive on completion?
This Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner course is provided by ‘Vanda Varga Training’ and is fully accredited by The CMA. Complementary Medical Association
At the end of the course, once you passed the assessments, you will be awarded an NLP Practitioner Certificate with which you will have the licence to practice as an NLP practitioner/ NLP Coach and be able to obtain necessary insurance to do so.
Plus! By completing this course, you will also be eligible to apply for membership at The CMA and register as a practitioner. This would come with vast membership benefits as well, which you can check out on the CMA website.
Why study with Vanda?
I have worked as a neuro-rehabilitation specialist (conductor, BA Hons, MA mod.) since 2004. As a conductor I specialised in working with people with different neurological conditions (Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, acquired Head Injury, Stroke, to mention a few). My bag has always been the brain, how it works, neuroplasticity and the incredible power of the human mind.
In 2018 I took on a new journey to study Neuro-Linguistic Programming. I have been practicing as an NLP Master Practitioner and coach, Hypnotherapist and Mindfulness Practitioner for a number of years, helping people with their personal growth. And while I run my own practice, I also live by the main principles of NLP and integrate it into my everyday life.
I am passionate about spreading the magic of NLP as it has a life changing, transformational impact on one’s life. Well, it certainly did for me and continues to do so every single day.
I believe in people’s potential and Life-Long Learning and that everyone learns differently, therefore everyone’s growth will look different.
As you can see, I spent most of my adult life researching and understanding the human mind, how it works and how it can be changed. And my mission is to help people understand their own mind too. Once we understand what is going on, we are more able to be in control of our feelings, actions, communication, and ultimately our lives, aren’t we?
Aromatherapist • Hypnotherapist
Vanda is fantastic. She could explain everything clearly, she is showing a clear passion for NLP which you can feel through the screen. OMG what an energy!!! Everything was easy to follow and was delivered with a smile. She looks after everyone during the course. A very good trainer.